RZD Logistics performs international shipping of cargo by means of railway-ferry service in the Baltic Sea and Black Sea basin, including affreightment of vessels in ports of the Far East region and stevedore services in cooperation with its subsidiary enterprise – BFI company.
The service advantages:
- guarantee of shipment within agreed timeframe;
- timely providing of rolling stock to ports;
- cargo handling;
- all-year round navigation;
- wide range of rolling stock types and types of transported cargo, including hazardous cargo;
- minimization of risks, related to border points infrastructure limitations;
- “door-to-door” shipment;
- rolling stock dislocation;
- customs support
RZD Logistics specialists can provide you with additional information:
+7 495 988 6868
+7 831 233-1800
Service for delivery of cargo to the Republic of Armenia and in reverse direction by means of the ferry service “Caucuses-Poti-Caucuses”.
Please find a commercial proposal for the ferry service at the link.
We draw your attention to the fact that rates have been significantly reduced.
We are always willing to offer you individual complex solution upon your request, including forwarding and rolling stock provision.
RZD Logistics specialists in Rostov-on-Don will provide you with additional information:
+7 (863) 268-98-95
+7 863 268-98-95 ext. 1613, mobile +7 (988) 582-81-22